Elementary Mathematics Grade 6
- Daily lesson objective
- "Math Moments" for critical thinking and review
- Step-by-step directed instruction
- Reduced student pages with answers
- List of materials needed
- Natural integration of biblical truth with math content
- More than 200 blackline masters for recovery, practice, enrichment, and drill
- Color Transparencies
- Incorporation of calculator and computer use with lessons
- Hands-on instruction through the use of math manipulatives
- Intergration of mathematics with other school subjects through a variety of "moments"
||Resources CD includes transparency, blackline masters for digital display or print to supplement classroom learning and assessment.|
The full-color pages of the student editions are filled with beautiful photographs and graphics.
The series incorporates a five-day, 30–40 minute instructional format. Each grade level is theme-based, allowing the teacher to broaden the scope of instruction and to pique Students' interest in the lessons.