Elementary Mathematics Grade 8
- List of instructional materials and blackline masters needed
- Pre-instruction warm up
- Daily lesson objective
- Copy of student lesson with answers
- Step-by-step directed instruction
- Hands-on instruction using math manipulatives
- Cross curricular opportunities
- Incorporation of calculators and computer software
- Biblical truth integrated in chapter theme
- "Math Moments" for critical thinking and review
- 250 blackline masters
- 24 Blackline masters for Math Moments
- 28 color transparencies
The full-color pages of the student editions are filled with beautiful photographs and graphics.
The series incorporates a five-day, 30–40 minute instructional format. Each grade level is theme-based, allowing the teacher to broaden the scope of instruction and to pique students' interest in the lessons.