Elementary Spelling Grade 5
The teacher edition is a full-color, coil-bound resource with lesson targets, instructions for each student exercise, recommendations for biblical intergration, student spelling support, differentiated instruction, and supplemental resources.
Teacher Edition includes...
- Daily lesson objective
- List of instructional materials and blackline masters needed
- Step-by-step directed instruction
- Cross-curricular opportunities, including literature connections and writing challenges
- Biblical truth intergrated in the lesson
- Phonics, word study, and writing activities which reinforce and give purpose to learning
- Review assessments in standardized test format
- Copy of student lesson with answers
- Suggestions for differentiating instruction to meet the needs of all learners
- Many hands-on activities and games to engage students in the learning process
- 203 blackline masters on CD for teacher tools, practice, homework, parent communication, and assessment
- 23 color transparencies
- 7 full-color posters
- Link to access spelling resources
The full-color pages of the student editions are filled with beautiful photographs and graphics. Each page is perforated, and a lesson may be removed without losing a page from the next lesson.
The series incorporates a five-day, 30-40 minute instructional format. Each grade level is theme-based, allowing the teacher to broaden the scope of instruction and to pique students' interest in the lessons.