Precoded Barcode labels - CLOSED FOR SPRING 2017
Why use precoded barcode labels?
Precoded barcode labels save valuable time, for both teachers and administrators, who would otherwise need to double-check the demographic data for each student. Precode is an optional service that provides your school with student labels for test booklets and answer sheets.
- Reduced test administration time for teachers and administrators
- No more bubbling
- Elimination of errors in data entry that could cost your school reprinting fees
- Simplification of the six-digit entry of student ID numbers for longitudinal tracking (Student ID numbers will allow you to observe individual student growth from year to year in Asessment Data Online.)
- Includes student identification data such as name, class, birth date, test level, school/campus, and student ID number.
- Upload the precode file during the Online Enrollment window you are using
- Use this Excel template for creating your precode file
- Upload your precode file to the Student ID Upload System
Precoded Barcode label Pricing
Annual Set-up fee: $177.70
Service fee (per student): $0.64
Student label with bar code: $0.26