Elementary Mathematics Grade 5
- List of instructional materials and blackline masters needed
- Daily lesson objective
- Hands-on instruction through the use of math manipulatives
- "Math Moments" for critical thinking and review
- Step-by-step directed instruction
- Natural integration of biblical truth with math content
- Incorporation of calculator and computer use with lessons
- Answer key provided
- Cross-curricular opportunities
- 18 color transparencies
Rescource CD includes:
- 285 blackline masters for teacher tools, recovery, practice, enrichment, and assessment
- Student Glossary and Table of Measures
- Electronic files for the color transparencies
The full-color pages of the student editions are filled with beautiful photographs and graphics.
The series incorporates a five-day, 30–40 minute instructional format. Each grade level is theme-based, allowing the teacher to broaden the scope of instruction and to pique students' interest in the lessons.
Manipulatives kit* includes attribute blocks, base ten blocks, color tiles, clocks, geoboards, and much more.
* Sold separately